Professional Development is not a "cost",
it is "an investment".
Let us help you set student engagement ablaze with 21st century Web 2.0 Technologies
Utilizing Web 2.0
technologies, we aim to support secondary & post-secondary educators who
teach unmotivated students, to prepare them for global success using 21st
century teaching and learning strategies redefining learning, one classroom at a time.
Our mission is to
empower educators to gain 21st century skills for teaching and learning. As an
instructional designer, my aim help gather educational experts to plan and
implement customized professional development to transform organizations where
individuals work into collaborative teams working cooperatively for the same
cause, reaching the digital learners our students have become. We are committed
to empowering secondary & post-secondary professionals to engage in a
variety of blended learning models for teaching and learning for the new age.
We mentor and coach new educators, motivate seasoned educators who need re-invigoration, and provide support for instructional leaders in successful
leading blended learning in a variety of settings. Our services include
training educators in the use of Web 2.0 technologies to digitize problem &
problem based learning, writing across the curriculum, classroom management,
critical thinking, differentiated instruction, assessments, and Common Core
Standards. Our specialties include creating online faculty development
communities plus helping to develop & maintain a positive academic
restorative environment for classrooms and educational organizations.
- Innovative and reliable Web 2.0 solutions
- Immense experience without an immense price
- Short-term and long-term implementation assistance, coaching, & mentoring
- Procurement, set-up, and training
- Ongoing Web 2.0 implementation, management, coaching, and support
- An online professional learning community personalized for your school campus or educational organization
- Blended Learning Coaching.
- Online or On-site training. We come where you need us.
- Ask about our group rates. Bring a Team of colleagues and save. One of the most beneficial ways to experience our Technology in the classroom courses is to bring a team. Not only does it save you money, it also allows you to tap into the full range of information shared and gives your team a chance to continue the learning when you return to your school campus.
Local references available.
Call us today for a FREE initial consultation!